Monday, October 20, 2014

This little piggy

I haven't talked about this much, but I am seriously addicted to creative yard art.  Whenever I go to yard sales or thrift stores, I am drawn to items that I think would look fabulous in my back yard.

Recently, I found this awesome little ceramic pig at a yard sale.   I was immensely attracted to his silly grin; then I started grinning when I learned that he was on sale for just 25 cents because he (or perhaps, she) had met with an unfortunate accident that had resulted in the amputation of his right hind leg. 

I brought my new pig home and tucked him into my garden.  That broken leg is hidden in the foliage.  I think she (or maybe, he)  is thrilled with his (or her) new home.

However, my pig needs a name!  What do you suggest?

1 comment:

  1. perhaps not the most creative name, but Wilber seems appropriate to me. He share's characteristics of Charlotte's friend. You rescued him just as Charlotte rescued her friend from an untimely end. Elaine

    ReplyDelete