Saturday, May 24, 2014

Precious friendships

Gardening is about far more than mere plants.  My life is forever enriched by the friendships I have grown out of a shared love of gardens.

This week I was privileged to spend two hours in the gardens of my dear friends, Murry and Wayne.   I was first drawn to Murry because he reminds me of my beloved father (who lives far from me in Minnesota).  Murry looks, walks and even talks like a southern version of my Dad. 

In the years since I met Murry and his precious wife, Wayne, we have become good friends, sharing plants and enjoying each other's gardens.

I love visiting their home on the lake.  It is a place of beauty and peace; and filled with love and friendship that lasts forever.







1 comment:

  1. great photos! and I love the photo of you umbrella tree.

    ReplyDelete