Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"Sunshine" for a rainy day

The forecast for this week is rain, rain and a little more rain.  We have only seen the sun a handful of times in last few weeks so a forecast with more clouds and rain is rather depressing. 

Between rainfalls, I managed a walk through my gardens, looking for hints of spring.  The windflowers are blooming, a few of the spring perennials are poking their heads through the soil and the poor daffodils are trying to keep their heads up in spite of the pounding rain. 

My blue crocus's are the "sunshine" in the garden this week.  They are bright and beautiful even in the rain and gloom.  They look fabulous this year.  I looked up the photo I took of them last year to compare; there are twice as many blooms!  God just knew we would need cheering up this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment